Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Eric McRay Enters the Blogosphere!"



"Sky Blue Reflections"


Fine Art Giclee, hand signed, and numbered by the artist. Printed on 100% cotton rag, acid-free, lignin-free archival quality paper. Certificate of Authenticity.

Image Size: 22 x 36

Edition Size: 100

$250.00




"Voices of the Sea"

Fine Art Giclee, hand signed, and numbered by the artist. Printed on 100% cotton rag, acid-free, lignin-free archival quality paper. Certificate of Authenticity.

Image Size:
22 x 36

Edition Size: 100

$300.00


I've finally made it to the Twenty-first century. Desktop computer, cell phones, PDA, website, and now I have a blog. Wow! I promise to make it worth your while.

1 comment:

mike rooney studios said...

what no posts...i thought you were going to make this click worth my while. i want my money back! LOL see ya next time i'm in town!