Thursday, November 20, 2008

"McRay Kids visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores"








This is how you mix business and pleasure. When I wasn't dressed up and hobnobbing with the hobnobbers as the Beaufort Historical Association Fall Fundraiser's featured artist, I carried my little darlings, Erica and Ethan, to the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores.

Genesis 1:21 states, "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Sharing this experience with my children was wondrous! I know those of you who have children understand the magic in their little eyes and the warmth in your heart when sharing these precious moments. They are truly priceless.

Enjoy, Eric McRay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you look like you had lots of fun XD and I hope your kids had as much fun as you did.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric, It's good to find another Artspace artist's blog! I love the aquarium, but haven't been since they remodeled. Maybe it's time for a trip :)

Jenni Harris said...

Did the aquarium visit inspire any creativity? Any paintings? Some artists say that they can see inspiration in everything. Do you think that's completely true?

Anonymous said...

Future marine biologists!! They've grown so much, amazing...

So welcome to the digital world. Next stop, Facebook?

Hope all is well:)

Unknown said...

My goodness! I remember when your wife was pregnant with the first! I feel so old, but then again, remember the little boy? He is now 14, about to start shaving and is goalie on the school soccer team!

-Sheilah (from across the street!)