Monday, August 24, 2009

"A Not So Still Life"

Dear Friends & Patrons,

Below are Pics of select pieces from my new "Coffee Collection." I'm showing them in September at the Little Art Gallery in Cameron Village, here in Raleigh, NC. The Little Art Gallery was one of the first galleries to show my art back in the early 90's. Time passes so fast.

It seems like it was just yesterday I meet the regal and somewhat opinionated "Ruth Green." Ruth and her daughter, Rosanne have built and maintained the longest running gallery in Raleigh. They are true business women. I can't begin to tell you how many of my paintings they have sold over the years.

Concerning Ruth Green, I love that lady. She built a toughness and confidence in me that has carried me through my career. I'm honored to debut these new works with the Little Art Gallery. Please make time to visit the gallery. Make your purchases early. I'm sure they would be glad to give you an early preview. Like fresh pastries, first come, first served.

Enjoy, McRay
http://mcraystudios.com/coffee_collection/default.htm






"Still Lifes by Kimberly Alvis & Eric McRay"

Opening Reception to meet the artist
Saturday, September 12th, 3-5 pm.
Please Join Us!


Little Art Gallery & Craft Collection
432 Daniels Street, Raleigh, NC
(919) 890-4111

No comments: