Friday, March 4, 2011

Gary Vaynerchuk: Do what you love (no excuses!) | Video on TED.com

Gary Vaynerchuk is high-octane, amazingly sincere, and wise beyond his years. Years ago when I came to a similar truth. I fired by bosses in corporate American and became a full-time professional artist. I've been gainfully unemployed for the last twelve years. Life has been profitable, prolific, and downright a lot of fun. Many days I feel like a kid in a candy store. I love being an artist!

Make time, take time, definitely view this video if you are tired of being sick and tired of your life as it is. WARNING!!! If you have tender ears, sensitive to salty language, or a religious person who will later question my values and morals, please don't view this. Otherwise, eat the fish and spit out the bones and digest some really sound advice that can really help you build a business and pursue your dreams.

Special shout out to my friend Heather who turned me onto Gary Vaynerchuk.

1 comment:

Jane Haag said...

Love TED! Thanks for posting this. Great video.