Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"My Impressionistic Coastal Sceneries and Landscape Paintings will be a Thing of the Past"





















Dear Friends & Patrons,


I have decided to move in a new artistic direction.  My well loved Impressionistic coastal sceneries and landscape paintings will be a thing of the past.

My portfolio of Impressionistic of acrylics on canvas and giclee prints are very limited. From here forward, any new coastal paintings, landscapes, and sceneries will be created only as commissioned works.  I will gladly capture and celebrate the beauty and warmth of what you love best; whether it is your home, Raleigh's Fayetteville Street, or coastal North Carolina.

Please visit mcraystudios.com to see my current portfolio of coastal and scenery paintings.

Regards, McRay


No comments: