Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Looking for Original Art (paintings, sculpture, photography, etc.)"

Dear Art Lovers,

Believe it or not, I collect art too. I'm expanding my personal art collection and seeking art by nationally renowned artists, southeastern artists, African-American artists, and North Carolina artists. I'm looking for paintings, photography, drawings, sculpture, prints, collages, and ceramics.

Did you get a deal at an art auction? Did you have too much to drink at that auction and regret that final bid? Or love the artist, but have too many of their pieces? It doesn't match the couch anymore? Are you downsizing? Was it a gift, but you preferred something else? You ready for something new and exciting?

I'm willing to barter or trade my art for the right piece by the right artists. Go to mcraystudios.com or come to my studio to view my paintings,drawings, and collages, then choose what you want to own.

Don't be shy, let's talk.

These are some of the artists I'm interested in collecting: Peter Max, Beverly McIver, Jason Craighead, Stephen Silverleaf, Bob Rankin, Kyle Highsmith, Sally Sutton, Gerry Lynch, Andre Leon Gray, Paul Friedrich, Shaun Richards, Thomas Sayre, Louis St. Lewis, Nancy Tuttle May, Stephen White, Clyde Jones, Vollis Simpson, Juan Logan, Willie Nash, Ruth Russell Williams, Charlotte Foust, Jacob Cooley, Jane Filer, Walter Piepke, Robert Irwin, Linda Ruth Dickenson. I also am open to your suggestions.

I'm so excited, can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely, McRay
919-614-2174
mcraystudios.com

No comments: