Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"I’m Seeking Paintings, Photography, Drawings, Sculpture, Prints, Collages, and Ceramics"





































Hello Friends,

Believe it or not, I collect art too. I’m expanding my personal art collection. I’m seeking art by nationally renowned artists, southeastern artists, African-American artists, and North Carolina artists. I’m seeking paintings, photography, drawings, sculpture, prints, collages, and ceramics.

Did you get a deal at an art auction? Did you have too much to drink at that auction and regret that final bid? Love the artist, but have too many of their pieces. It doesn’t match the couch anymore? Are you downsizing? Was it a gift, but you preferred something else? You ready for something new and exciting?

Well, you have you always wanted to collector, own, purchase, or invest in my art. Well, I’m willing to barter/trade my art for the right piece by the right artists. Go to mcraystudios.com or come to my studio and view my paintings, drawings, and collages, then choose what you want to own.

Don’t be shy, let’s talk. I'm open to your suggestions.

I’m so excited, can’t wait to hear from you.

Sincerely, McRay

mcraystudios.com
efmcray@aol.com
919-614-2174

No comments: