Monday, April 18, 2011

"I Appreciate All Of Your Prayers"

"I appreciate all of your prayers, but please pray for those that didn't make it and for the others that lost their homes. I saw an old lady carrying her stuff out of her falling down house in trash bags this morning and I broke down and wept. My insurance agent tells me we're well covered and we'll be ok. We're going to rebuild our house."  -Mike Wilson


Mike Wilson, my college roommate and one of my longest friends lost his home and both his cars Saturday in the tornado that hit Fayetteville. Fortunately, Mike and his wife survived this tragedy. His complete neighborhood was destroyed.

Mike is a great cartoonist, designer, career soldier, and Desert Storm Vet. Please continue to lift them up in prayer.



https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708640986

No comments: